Events Presented by the Association of ERGs & Councils
The Association of ERGs and Councils is committed to meeting the needs of our members by providing the most up to date discussions on today's hot topics. We offer a webinar series throughout the year that focuses on various topics of interest to our members from engaging remote ERGs and Councils to Working with an Executive Sponsor to Measurements and Accountability.
In addition, we also offer free, in-person Diversity Forums throughout the year in major cities around the country. A full day of sharing best practices, learning new skills and hearing from insightful speakers.
Finally, we offer our annual ERG and Council Conference where we present the coveted ERG & Council Honors Award. This is the Only Conference Designed Specifically for Employee Resource Groups, Business Resource Groups & Diversity Councils.
The ERG & Council Conference is dedicated to providing participants with opportunities to increase their knowledge and skills and to:
- share and learn best practices
- gain important insights
- enhance their performance
- increase their value in their workplace, workforce and marketplace
- gain recognition and be rewarded
- renew and recharge to increase impact and effectiveness
- network, celebrate and grow
Who Should Attend?
- ERG, BRG and Diversity Council Leaders, Members & Executive Sponsors
- Affinity and Network Groups Leaders, Members & Executive Sponsors
- Chief Diversity Officers, leaders and managers of Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Special Emphasis Program Managers (SEPMs)
- Diversity and Inclusion practitioners involved in ERGs, BRGs or Diversity Councils
- HR Professionals involved in ERGs, BRGs or Diversity Councils
- Anyone wanting to start an ERG, BRG or Diversity Council
- Anyone wanting to improve their ERG, BRG or Diversity Council