Meet the Leaders' Circle
The 2016 ERG & Council Honors Award Top 10
- African American Employee Resource Group
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Council
- Asian Business Resource Group
The Coca-Cola Company
- Diversity and Inclusion Team
Citizens Energy Group
- U.S. Bank Proud to Serve
- Mallinckrodt Inclusion and Diversity Council
- Women in Leadership BRC (WILBRC)
- PNC Regional Diversity and Inclusion Council
PNC Financial Services Group
- Advancing Professionals Resource Council (APRC)
- Diversity Advisory Council
The Top 10 Recipients of the ERG & Council Honors Award™ each year earn the right to be inducted into Leaders' Circle.
Honored for their leading and innovative diversity and inclusion practices, the groups included in this exclusive network have demonstrated best practices and results in the areas of organizational impact, management commitment, measurement & accountability and communication and education.
All Leaders’ Circle members are entitled to receive:
- One of the Association of ERGs and Councils' most requested products: a free ERG 10 Point Assessment or Diversity Council 10 Point Check Up. (estimated value $3,500)
- An in-person consultation at your site with either the Executive Director of the AEC or the President of PRISM International meets with you and your team to review your Honors Award Application, discuss your current D&I strategy, answer questions and provide best practice recommendations. (estimated value $3,500)
- Opportunity for your group to present in a “spotlighted” session at 2017 ERG and Council Conference.
- High visibility branding opportunity for your group to present your best practices on a national broadcast webinar.
- Use of the 2016 Leaders’ Circle logo to brand your group internally and externally.
- Your company logo featured and branded on our AEC website and during webinars, Leadership Forums and at the 2017 ERG and Council Conference.
- A total of 10 (ten) AEC Memberships for one year. (estimated value $2,500)
- Invitation for up to 3 to a special VIP event (TBD) at the 2017 ERG and Council Conference. ($375)
- A year of networking and best practice sharing with other Top 10 recipients through an exclusive Leaders Circle discussion group on the AEC website.
Apply for the Honors Award